The Graduate Recruitment Company is a well established and our brand is well known in university career services. In addition we have a large presence on the web and our own website attracts tens of thousands of visitors on a monthly basis.
Candidates approach us by telephone and email and are initially screened by specialist consultants over the phone. If successful they are then invited for a face-to-face structured interview, either in a one-to-one or a group environment.
We will always request a meeting with our clients to gain a clearer picture of your needs and a better understanding on how to promote your opportunity to result in a more productive and efficient process. As well as recruiting in the traditional way, we also provide a HIRE service, which takes the form of group interviews.
To really focus on getting the job done many companies take advantage of our 'High Impact Recruitment Exercise' service. At no extra cost we will host a morning, afternoon or day of interviews enabling you to really focus on recruitment and get the first round interviews out of the way in one go.
Why recruit this way?
• Interviews take place at our offices, a neutral location
• Interviews are held back to back with short intervals in between for reflection and feedback.
• Ideal to benchmark candidates (better than seeing people spread over the week at out of hours times).
• Demonstrates to candidates your commitment to the process.
• Instant feedback enables both parties to assess their positions.
• Enables the you to focus on selection without interruption.
• Ensures we are under pressure to deliver.
We are experienced at applying bespoke solutions to suit our clients needs which can vary enormously.
Before we match candidates to our clients for either temporary, interim or permanent work, we insist on seeing valid work permits for non European Union passport holders and passports or another form of proof of identity.
Please call us on 0207 612 3800 or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you to discuss how we can help.
We are the only ISO 9001 accredited Graduate specialist, we are an Investors In People Company, a member of APSCo and a top 100 Sunday Times Best Company to Work For.